1. Serves as a source of information on Ethics
2. Provides administrative support to PIs and Study Coordinators for IRB submissions, modifications, and continuing review.
3. Monitors all IRCE-affiliated protocols on a regular basis.
4. Maintains duplicate records (CITI, TRREE) certificates, protocols and IRB approvals for all IRCE- affiliated studies.
5. Implements Quality Improvement Program, which includes IRB submission assistance and auditing regulatory binders.
6. Provides orientation for new IHVN investigators and external collaborators on ethics.
NB: Will NOT write protocols nor be responsible for IRB submissions, modifications, etc